EV Benefits | Meet the Subaru Solterra
As more and more people switch to electric vehicles, you may be curious about EV technology, its benefits, and how it might impact your American Canyon and Fairfield drives. You’ve come to the right place. At Hanlees Napa Subaru, we’re here to give you the details to help you make an informed buying decision. Below, get to know the advantages of EV ownership and the specs and features of the 2023 Solterra, Subaru’s first all-electric SUV.
Electric Vehicle Benefits
EV sales have more than tripled in recent years and are only expected to increase–and it’s easy to see why. EVs offer a wide range of benefits that you don’t get with gasoline-powered vehicles. For instance, because electric vehicles are at the forefront of automotive technology, they are loaded with the most advanced features and capabilities, so you can expect a powerful, state-of-the-art driving experience on Vallejo roads.
But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Here are some other advantages of going electric.
- Eco-Friendliness: The Subaru Solterra and many other EVs are zero-emissions vehicles. That means they produce no harmful tailpipe emissions, delivering a more eco-friendly ride.
- Easy Maintenance: Compared to traditional vehicles, EVs have far fewer maintenance demands since an EV has fewer moving parts. Also, with no internal combustion engine, routine oil changes are a thing of the past.
- Quiet Operation: EV systems generate far less noise than conventional engines, resulting in quieter, more serene drives.
2023 Subaru Solterra Specs & Features
As Subaru’s first EV, the Solterra is also the first EV to be equipped with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, the automaker’s legendary AWD system. Whether you need a reliable daily commuter or an off-road-ready adventurer, the Solterra is versatile and rugged enough to handle any terrain or driving condition with confidence. What’s more, it’s packed with premium features to keep you comfortable, connected, and safer at the wheel.
The performance of the Solterra’s StarDrive® zero-emissions all-electric drivetrain makes it a standout in the segment. Let’s take a look at some key specs.
- Battery Capacity: 72.8 kWh
- Electric Range: 228 miles (Premium trim); 222 miles (Limited and Touring trims)
- MPGe Ratings (highway/city): 94 mpge/114 mpge (Premium trim); 93 mpge/111 mpge (Limited and Touring trims)
- Overall System Power: 215 hp
- Overall System Torque: 249 lb-ft
Test Drive the New Solterra at Hanlees Napa Subaru
The Solterra gives you all the EV benefits discussed above and more! But don’t take our word for it. Drop by our Napa showroom today for a test drive. In the meantime, feel free to contact us for more information, and you can always continue your Subaru research online.