Dear Valued Customers,
We will follow local and state COVID-19 safety measures. We encourage customers and employees to continue wearing masks, per current CDC guidelines.
Shop with Hanlees Napa Subaru online or visit our showroom! We will deliver any vehicles to your home for your safety and convenience. Our Service Department will remain open for your essential service needs.
We understand that everyone is rightfully expressing caution when car shopping due to the Coronavirus. Hanlees Napa Subaru is now offering the delivery of vehicles and paperwork to your home or offices for your safety and convenience.
Hanlees Napa Subaru is taking all the necessary precautions to ensure that our store is safe for all customers and staff:
- We will provide soap and hand sanitizer for all of our customers and staff to the best of our ability.
- Customer waiting area seats are cleaned daily.
- Customer seating will be spaced out to create distance between customers.
- Our facilities, tables, chairs and door handles are being sanitized daily.
- All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after being loaned out to service customers or taken for test drives.
- Suspending refreshments and snacks (coffee, donuts and cookies).
Our staff is diligently doing their part to keep our stores safe for customers. We are allowing employees to work from home if possible. Staff that must be present in the store have been given the following instructions to minimize physical contact and limit the potential spread of the Coronavirus:
- Wash their hands frequently.
- Not shake hands.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other and customers.
- Stay home if sick.
- Report any employees showing possible symptoms to management.
We hope that by discussing our preventative measures, we were able to alleviate any anxiety about visiting any Hanlees locations at this time. As always, we highly appreciate your continued business with us. Thank you.